pokemon go spoofer updated no ban

pokemon go spoofer updated no ban


pokemon go spoofer updated no ban

Yo what is going on guys in this tutorial  tutorial I'm gonna teach you how to get Pokemon go spoofer and joystick on your game that further ado let me go 1 and open my game and let me show you that I have already gotten a spoofer and a joystick and I'm gonna show you every step that I took so you can also try it yourself so let's just switch together for a few seconds for this game to load and then we will go on with this tutorial  tutorial I already got on the spoofer and the joystick and I'm gonna show you how I did it so could also try it yourself because it's very easy you simply to follow the steps that I'm gonna show you in this tutorial alrighty so let me close the game you need to do the same thing and then you need to open your browser and go to this website which is apk world that live so apk world that life is the website that you need to go once





you hear things are very easy first we need to start searching for pokemons go or you can simply tap on it because it's the first game on the list once you do that you need to tap on the start injection button to start injection of the spoofer and joystick in your game this is gonna take just a few seconds but there is one last step that you need to take for the spoofer and the joystick to be added in your game and that is a very short human verification you need to verify that you're an actual human using the website and not a software not an automated part to do that I'm gonna show you how it's done so here is this is the verification page and it's not here we need to complete two free offers to verify that we are at a human and not an actual bot so I'm gonna start with the first offer which is an app that I need to download install and then run for 30 seconds and I'm gonna go one and fast forward this part of the tutorial  while I download install and then run this app for 30 seconds and then we are going to go on with




a second offer alright so let me fast forward while it download install and then run this app for 30 seconds another thing I should mention is that depending on the counter watching this tutorial  from you might get different offers to complete or different apps to download so don't worry if you don't see the offers or the apps that are in my verification page alrighty so once you're done with the first off for you to go back to the browser and choose the second offer in my case I'm gonna choose the second app that I also need to download install and then run for 30 seconds so let me go one and fast for this part of the tutorial  one more time while I download install and then run the second app for 30 seconds so we're almost done so guys once you're done with the human verification things are very easy you simply need to wait five to ten minutes and then the spoofer and joystick is gonna be injected on your game automatically so I'm gonna go on and open my game one more time just to show you that




I've already gotten it and to show you the features that it has simply the wait for the game to load we're almost there so here it is here is the spoofer I can go everywhere I want in the world like a search for Pokemon I can change my location I can choose my favorite places and I can also use this amazing joystick to walk around. 


LihatTutupKomentar