Bloons TD 6 Free iOS & Android 2022 - How to Get Bloons TD 6 for Free on iPhone

How to Get Bloons TD 6 on iOS and Android for free. Yeah, hello, everybody. I have Bloons TD six on my iOS, let's restart and run it from the scratch. So I got this Bloons TD 6 game for free on my iPhone, it works on Android as well. So you don't have to pay anything to play Bloons TD six in 2022.

Bloons TD 6

 

So this is the full version of Bloons TD six, you can play this game, and you don't have to pay anything. As you already know on the official app store, you have to pay a couple of USD for this app. 

And I'm going to show you right now today how to get it from the alternative store for completely free full Bloons TD six game on iPhone and Android. 

And you just have to read this article till the end, I highly recommend you to read every step carefully. And if you did everything right at the end, you should get Bloons TD six on iOS and Android. 

So in order to get Bloons TD 6 for free on iOS and Android, you should visit this page right here, as you can see called www.itweaked.com. So I'm going to type it with you right now. So this is some kind of alternative store where you can get many Bloons TD 6 apps and free stuff for both Android and iOS. 






So I'm showing this on iPhone, but you can also get blown statistics on Android for free as well. So on this page, you can find much cool stuff, you can scroll down and find what you're looking for, in this case, Bloons TD 6 for free, but you can also use a search bar at the top of the page. 



If you cannot find it, or if you are looking for something else, if you're just exploring, as you can see, it has a pretty cool rating. So it works perfectly well with many downloads and stuff.

So all you have to do right now is tap on this blue button to proceed. And it's going to start a whole process of downloading blue, blue statistics for free on iPhone and Android. So there, there are going to be some more steps here till the end of this tutorial. 

So I highly recommend you to read it till the end. Also, if any of my tutorials helped you, please comment down below, if you have any questions. 

So if you did everything right, you should come to the next page right here as it's visible in my article here. So to keep all these apps free, there are sponsors. And we have to download two of these sponsored apps and follow the instructions for them. 
So we can keep all these apps for free. And then you will reach the final part of the tutorial. So you can get Bloons TD 6 for free. 

For example, some of these apps, we have to download them around for 30 seconds, some of them to reach some certain level like level three or level 10 are here to complete the starting tutorial side of the game. So I'm going to show you some of them.
 I already did this because I have as you can see, Bloons TD 6 for free on my iPhone. And I'm going to show you some of them all of these apps are official apps from the App Store, they are completely safe. 

As you can see I was doing this app, and it has over half a million ratings. So it's pretty popular and see what and what you have to do on the page, it says you have to reach village three, as you can see already reached village three, it's really easy. 
All you have to do is to do these upgrades inside of the game.

 And every time you upgrade anything in your camp, you get another level out there as you can see. And to do these upgrades, you have to get these coins. So you can get them free by doing these spins right here certain two spins, you get these coins or a chance to attack other people's village or something like that. 

And when you collect enough coins, you can do these upgrades. And when you come to the village and retreat, you finish this app and you are closer together Bloons TD 6 for free on iOS as you can see here. 

And we got tons of coins right here with this tree. So this is really easy to do, we got like 4 million coins in just a couple of seconds right here. And then we're going to get Bloons TD six. 

So this is really easy. This is one of the apps I wanted to show you. And this is one of the steps to get Bloons TD 6 for free on Android and iOS. As you can see, right now I reached even village number four even if it's not needed, but I'm showing you how to get it.

And you can really fast come to village number three because you get tons of coins, bonuses, and stuff when you just start the application. 

So it's really easy. Also, you can do any other app on the website. If you think it's easier for you. It's all up to you. I'm just showing it what worked for me and what I think is the best to do. But you can choose any app you want to do in order to get Bloons TD 6 on iOS and Android. 

So full game name is Bloons Tower Defense six for iOS and Android for free so you can get it on this page. So I think if you get any problems, don't hesitate to comment down below in the comment section, I'm going to do my best to answer everybody and to help you.

So I do a lot of effort to make these tutorials. So that's pretty cool. But of course, it's up to you. If you like my content, it's up to you to do it. And I think this should be enough for this app. So as I already said after the first one you had to do another one.

So I was showing you just how to do it's up to you which one you want to do after we finish this you're going to be redirected to the last part. There if you follow everything you should get Bloons TD 6 for free on iPhone and Android see you in the next one
LihatTutupKomentar