How to View Private Instagram Profiles Without Following Them!

How to View Private Instagram Profiles Without Following Them

 Hey, guys, in this video, I'm going to show you how to download Instagram plus, plus onto your device. So I'm going to open this up right here and show you guys. So there's a modded version. And when you come across private profiles, you'll see a button that says View. And you can just press on this, and it's going to make the account public.

How to View Private Instagram Profiles Without Following Them


 So I'm going to show you guys exactly to download this is so crazy. So you just press view, and that account becomes public, you can see all their posts. And it's super awesome. So I'm going to show you guys how to download this. As you can see, when I press view, I can now see all their posts, and I didn't have to send them a follow request. 

So if you want to download Instagram plus, plus, go to Settings, if you're on an iPhone, then go to general and find this option called background app refresh and make sure guys that this is turned on to Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi and cellular data. So just make sure it's on one of those, you're going to be all set. 

So once you've done that guys, all you have to do is go to battery. So let me just go down here, and make sure low power mode is turned off, you know it's on because the battery percentage will be yellow. So make sure the low power mode is turned off. 

Once you've done that guys, all you have to do was go to the app store and make sure the automatic download is turned on. Once you've done this guys, you're gonna be all set. So all you have to do now is go to amazing sites and just go to my browser, and I'll show you guys where you need to go. So this is a super neat website. 

So once you're here, guys, just go to the search bar, and you just want to go ahead and type it in. So as you can see right here, there are a ton of mods on this website. So it's pretty insane. So I'm gonna go up to the search bar and just type it in right here. And you just want to put Instagram, Instagram, Instagram plus, plus, you're gonna see a download button. 

So just go ahead and press on this. And now we have to wait until the bar reaches the end. And it's going to download Instagram plus, plus, so just be patient, guys let it do its thing. This does take a while but you just have to be a patient person guys, and let it load, and then you will have Instagram plus, plus on your device. 

And you can view all the private profiles without sending them a follow request, which is pretty insane if we have to wait until it reaches the end. And we have to carefully read the instructions and download three of these apps, two of these apps are completely free. And these are from the official store. So as you can see it says download three additional files.

 If you only see two of them, download two of them. So they're all from the official store. As you can see, there are a bunch of them to choose from, and they're all free. That's going to take me on to the App Store. And I'm going to download the app. So let's just give it a minute for it to redirect me here as you guys can see. And I'm going to download the app. So let's just wait for this to go ahead and load. 

So while this is downloading guys, I'm going to go back onto the list and get another app. So let's just wait for this one to start downloading here. As you guys can see, now I'm going to go back onto the list apps and download the second app. So for my next app, I'm just going to go and find one. 

So let's do this a bunch to choose from, I'm going to go ahead and do so it's going to take me to the app store again, I'm going to download the app, so let's just give it a minute for it to redirect me here. And I'm gonna download it and I'm gonna go to my home screen and wait for these to download.

 They're pretty small, so I'm really not expecting a long wait time. So I'm gonna open it up. And for this app, all I had to do was just go ahead and like put in my email. This is very easy to do, guys. So they're all gonna have different instructions, but make sure you download them. 

And just complete whatever it says to do guys, and I promise you will end up getting Instagram plus plus onto your device. So now I'm gonna run the other app. So let me just go to my home screen here. I'm just gonna wait for this one to finish downloading. And now I'm gonna open it up. And it's the same deal guys, you just have to stay in the app, doing some basic interactions touching around and you should be all set. 

So I'm just gonna wait for it to go ahead and load I sped up the download process because it was taking forever. So I'm just gonna give it a second. Here we go. All right, just pressing around super, super easy, guys, this is insane. So I'm just going to keep going for a little bit, just pressing around. 

So I think I've done a bit of time on this app a good bit of time, but I'm going to keep playing it just so I know that I pass the verification. And then once you're done guys just go to your home screen you'll have Instagram plus, plus, you're gonna have to log into whatever account you want to use. 

And then you can start viewing those private profiles just go to any private profile guys and go over to it and you're gonna see the view button you just press on that and you can view all their pictures so yeah, guys, try this one out for yourself. Get the word out about this method. I'm gonna see you guys later and peace out

LihatTutupKomentar