Spotify Web Player

Spotify Web Player

 


Spotify Web Player


Hello everyone and welcome back to a new tutorial  where I'm going to talk about Spotify again you know that I have a very very very low-end computer and its budget computer so so it doesn't have like a bunch of RAM storage space I have like 4 gigs of RAM just 500 gigs of storage I think yeah and the CPU is I three fifth generation so the CPU is fine but the RAM and stuff like that does it very well matches the overall performance since I am a power get toch user I don't actually know what this mean but I'm getting away with it so I discovered it lately I know it's been there for a while but just got into it this past week 







I discovered the Web Player of spero file so I can actually do literally everything within the browser and I don't have to worry about the app or like taking up much RAM or much space in my hard drive you're going to say this is nothing but for me who have like 200 gigs of videos and shows and movies you are going to be a little bit cautious about this in terms of interface like it looks way much prettier than the original app because it's modernized I don't know what's the word I'm going to describe it with like much much much better than the old app that is literally have no update to its interface like you see all the recently played I've been on loop for these three songs like from the one from shits Creek serious or anything clarity album by Kim 







Petrus of course we should squeak simply the best by Noah right I hope I'm saying the name right you see like your heavy rotation your favorite albums you see all of this okay so I'm going to move to the playlists and curated the playlist you have all your places playlists here like every one every single one of them even the folders which I'm not to really take deep because these are the latest for me you can click on your playlist like for example I hate these recommendations conclude this you can like deletes at Radio copy it up and desktop late within the browser you don't have to do anything really and it won't take a lot of ramped to this third point it's your library you have everything you actually own in your profile library it's right here like you don't have to download the app like made for you like it songs Internet's very slow albums artist podcaster I'm going to move also they've added this this tube right here 







so you don't have to click on the go back buttons in within your bridal browser or just click here or here and my final point is the replay you're like no difference than the actual one you can like stream it to another device you can select your play cue you can repeat it play it shuffle it heart it into everything you want so you actually don't need to download the app takes up your storage it's up your ramp you can do it within your browser like you don't have to do anything now oh let's hope I informed you about something you actually already know



I hope you get away with something at least at least a little tiny bit so let's hope this tutorial gets like it commented on share it and excuse me English a really suck see you soon.





LihatTutupKomentar