Among Us Mod Menu Android/iOS - Always Imposter । Among Us Mod Menu । Account Builder

Among Us Mod Menu Android/iOS - Always Imposter । Among Us Mod Menu । Account builder. Oh my god, guys, as you can see, I have among us plus, plus

 

Among Us Mod Menu Android/iOS - Always Imposter । Among Us Mod Menu । Account Builder


Among Us Mod Menu Android/iOS - Always Imposter । Among Us Mod Menu । Account Builder 

Among Us Mod Menu Android/iOS - Always Imposter । Among Us Mod Menu । Account builder.  Oh my god, guys, as you can see, I have among us plus, plus on my device. This is an insane mudded version of the game guys. And in this Article, I'm going to be showing you how to go ahead and download this on both your iPhone and your Android. 



So it works on both platforms, guys, it is super cool. It's completely free. So I'm gonna open it up on my iPhone first guys. So I can show you some of the features in action. So as you can see, guys, there's a little mod menu over here, we've got no cool cool down low opne, I won't go into get all pads, always a monster.



So what kind of options are going to allow you to have a complete advantage over players who are just using the normal among that game. So I'm going to show you how to download for an iPhone first and then Android. 




Among Us Mod Menu Now, I'am going to show first an iPhone :

1. So basically, you want to go ahead and go into the settings app, guys, if you're on iPhone, 

2. so go to settings, guys. And once you're in there, there's a few things you need to do. 

3. So the first thing is you need to go down to the general section. 

4. In general right there, go ahead and press on that. And once you're in general, you need to find this option called background app refresh. And you just need to make sure this is turned on.

5.  Now, this allows apps to refresh their content when on Wi Fi. Just make sure it's on either Wi Fi or Wi Fi and mobile data, it doesn't matter. Just make sure it is turned on. 


6. Now the next thing you need to do is go down to the battery section right there at the battery. Go ahead press on that guys. And once you're in there, you need to make sure low power mode is turned off, you'll know that they're gone because your battery percentage will turn yellow. So just make sure low power mode is off, and you're going to be good to go. 


7. Now the final thing you need to do is go down to the App Store section is the app store right there. Go ahead and press on that and make sure automatic downloads is turned on. This allows all apps to download automatically. So just make sure it's gone guys, and you're going to be good to go. Once you've enabled or disabled all the settings, you're ready to begin with the tutorial. 


8. So what you need to do guys go to your browser and go to this amazing website I'm about to show you, the website is APKtime.net. 


9. So APK time dot net. Now once you're on this website, there's a ton of modern apps and tweaks but the amount of imagen and I'll be hard to find. But if you can't find that, you can always go ahead and search it up. 


10. So as you can see, guys, there it is among us mod right there. Among us plus, plus, no malware is found they did get it for malware. 


11. So you just want to press on it and press the button that says start injection. And this will download it right onto your device. I'm not going to go through the full download since already has it for my iPhone.


 12. But guys, what I'm going to do now is show you how to download this if you have an Android because everyone's making guides, both iPhone users and Android users. 





Among Us Mod Menu Now How get among us plus, plus on your Android:

So yeah, super neat. I'm going to get my Android phone app and lagron away. 

1. And as you can see, I do have among us plus, plus my android if you want to download it on yours, you need to go ahead and open up these settings apps though, might look different depending on what phone you have. But you need to open settings guys. 


2. And once you're in there, you need to find the batteries actually now that might be different depending on what phone you have. For me it's called battery performance. Just go ahead and go down to battery guys.


 3. And once you're in there, you just want to make sure that the battery saver is turned off the loaded design because just like on iPhone, your battery percentage will turn yellow. So make sure your battery saver is off and you're good to go. 


4. Now once you've done that, guys, you're ready to grow along with the Android tutorial. It's pretty similar to iPhone as I mentioned earlier,


5. You want to go to the same website which is APKtime.net there is URL and looked around the state you just want to find the amount of rod as you can see there isn't among us plus, plus first on it or start injecting it will download right onto your device.


 I'm not going to go through it. The download does already have it on my Android. But I really hope you guys enjoyed the tutorial on how to get this crazy modded version of a monarch that works on both iPhone and Android. 





It's really cool guys, it's completely free. And I mean I've been able to use this to complete the game so many times when so many games. You can get all the skins which is super neat and all the pesto super cool guys. I really hope you enjoyed my tutorial on how to get the modded version you guys later


LihatTutupKomentar