Mobrog । MOBROG Review 2023- Account Builder

Mobrog । MOBROG Review 2021- Account Builder. I've made an account and I'm going to review it for you now and show you, Mobrog । MOBROG Review


Mobrog  ।  MOBROG Review 2021- Account Builder



Mobrog  ।  MOBROG Review 2023- Account Builder

 Mobrog  ।  MOBROG Review 2021- Account Builder. I've made an account and I'm going to review it for you  now and show you, you know my overall thoughts on this website. So you're going to go to mobrog.com.   And you can see this is another paid surveys website, you get paid online to do mobile surveys,   you can do this on your desktop, on a laptop on a tablet, or on your mobile phone.



 If you scroll   down here, you'll see it has a really excellent rating on trustpilot. So you can go through here   and you'll see some, you know, average reviews, some really positive reviews. Some of the reviews   that were like three stars that I saw said that it can be frustrating because you often times have   to do lots of screeners and you don't qualify for a survey.




 So a lot of times you're   wasting time and not getting paid. And that's frustrating. But if you do qualify for a survey,   then you will get paid the amount, I completed two different surveys and I have that money in my   balance. And I'll show you that a little bit later on.


 


Mobrog  ।  MOBROG Review 2021- Account Builder


How much does a mobrog site provide?

Let's scroll all the way to the bottom.   You can see here it says on average, we are paying between 50 cents and $3 per survey. So far,   the highest amount of money I've seen for a survey was $1. So I haven't seen any $3 surveys yet.   If you scroll down here, you'll see all the different countries and these if you're from one   of these countries, then you can sign up for this website, you get paid either via PayPal or skrill.  




How does pay Mobrog site?

 PayPal, I know there's lots of countries that you can't have a PayPal account like Pakistan and Bangladesh.   But you can see here Pakistan and Bangladesh is on the list. 



So I suppose that you can do payout with skrill,   which I haven't used before. So you can see here we've got you know, India's here, the   Philippines is here, I have a lot of followr from India and the Philippines. So if you're from   one of these countries, you're in luck, and you can sign up.



Mobrog Site's FAQ:

Let's go over to the FAQ.   And then here you have an FAQ in what ever language that you speak. So I'm going to click on English.   And here there's all sorts of different sections if you want a bit more information.   If you click here on all about your earned money, you'll see a section that says what   is skrill? 




How does Mobrog site work? 

where can I get a skrill account. So if you click on that here,   they give you a little bit of information about how you can create a skrill account.   I personally would prefer to use PayPal, but it just depends, you know, look here, how can I use   my earned money payment is done quite simply via PayPal, or via skrill. So you can choose whichever   one works for you. 




How to sign up Mobrogs site? click to sign up Mobrog site.  ------------------

Mobrog Website Link Here... Mobrog account here

 And then you can follow me along as I sign up as well. And we'll see how this works.   Okay, so once you click to sign up, it will automatically redirect you to whatever   country you're in. So I live in Spain. And as you can see, it has redirected me to the Spanish   version of the site in Spanish. So go ahead fill in your email, your date of birth, your password,   your postal code, your job education level, a nickname. And then you have to write in the code   that you see to show that you're not a robot. Once you do that, and you accept the terms and   conditions, then you will click Mobrog site Register. 






Now they'll send you an email confirmation link from Mobrog site.   So make sure to go to your email and click on that link to confirm your new account.   So once you log in, it will welcome you to the site and you will be located on the Start tab   and you'll see it says Welcome to mob Rog, your current balance is zero dollars or zero euro, in Mobrog site.  




 The following surveys are waiting your participation. So you can see there's one that   says start survey and it's five minutes. Obviously there's no payment because that is basically just   to fill in all your information that they need. 




So they can try to find surveys that will match   you. So you'll just go ahead and you'll answer all sorts of different questions. The questions will   just basically be asking you about your lifestyle, about your economic status, your job status. If   there's a question you don't feel comfortable answering you can say I prefer not to answer. 



And once you do that, you can click on start again. And you'll see a list of buttons that   will basically say, you know, these are some surveys that are available for you to do. You   can see what these two that the pay is 38 cents in euro which is about 50 cents in US dollars.   



So if you click on those three arrows, it will direct you to the website that has the survey.   Okay, so now I've had some time to experiment with the website and to try a few surveys out.   And you can see right here that my current balance is now 76 cents, which basically is   one US dollar. The surveys I took were both 50 cents. Now, if you click on surveys here,   it says, unfortunately, no surveys are available right now. 



Mobrog  ।  MOBROG Review 2021- Account Builder



But these here are ones you can try   out. And these are the ones that I clicked, which redirected me to another website. And then   once I completed the survey, the balance was available right here under my balance. Now one really important thing I want to mention is that   once you complete a survey, if you go right into your balance, and you see and you're expecting to see that 50 cents is there, or however much money it was for the survey you completed, you will have to wait a while it could take up to 10 minutes to show up. They do say that  it could take 24 hours to update.




But in my experience, right after I finished a survey,   I went into my balance, and I was refreshing and refreshing and really angry that I didn't   see it there because it took me a while to make that money. But it did take some time,   it took about 10 minutes, and then it popped up without any issues there. So just be patient,   and wait at least a half an hour. And if it's not there, you know, then you can contact support Mobrog.  




 You could see here, I did one on the 28th of November and the 27th. And it was credited   50 cents, or 38 cents in euro, you can then go to redeem rewards. And one thing I like here is that   you need to have only $5 before you can pay out. So here you can see it says for British pounds,   but that's $5. And once you make $5 you can pay out. 




How does pay Mobrog website?


So you can click on PayPal, one thing to know  is that you must have the same email address in PayPal as with your profile at mobrog. So if you   signed up with one email, make sure you sign up to this with your email that you have with PayPal.   And then after about 24 hours, your money should be on your PayPal or skrill account. So   you can also choose to do skrill as well. And it's the same thing, you have to have the same email   address that you have with skrill. As with your profile, AdMob Rog, once I'm able to get up to   $5, then I will do a payout tutorial as well. Mobrog.



How to work mobrog site?

I'm not sure how long that will take me. So basically,   when I clicked on surveys, and I clicked on these, I'm going to tell you the honest truth about this   I tried to do yesterday, I think I tried about 10 surveys and I only qualified for three, I would   have been this. So my balance would be higher than it is right now. But then my computer crashed.  




 So I lost, you know the survey that I was doing. So all in all, I mean, you're going to go through   lots of screeners where you won't qualify. And that will be frustrating, because some of them are   kind of long. And you almost think that this is a survey and you should be getting paid. But they   ask you a whole bunch of questions to see if you qualify for the survey before they let you do it.  



 This is a similar issue we see with any different survey website, like time bucks, or survey time,   or GDT. to you. So it's a really common thing with surveys. It's just what it is. Sometimes   you're answering the same questions over and over again how much money you make what your job is.   So it can be a little frustrating. One of the websites they direct you to is peanut labs   and I found like I had more success with those ones than others. 




So I will say, I got to do my   first survey, it said This will take you around 55 minutes to do. And at that point, I didn't realize   that I was only going to make 38 cents or 50 cent cents in US dollars. And so I did the whole survey   and I was kind of hoping I would be closer to $3 or something because it was such a long survey.   And so then when I went to my balance, and it said only 38 cents or 50 cents, I was you know a little   annoyed because one hour is a really long time to spend to make 50 cents. 




So take that into   consideration. With survey time you get paid $1 per survey. So that is a little bit more   worth while. But then the second one that I did was probably only took me 20 minutes, and I got   50 cents. And then the other survey, I would have done that my computer crashed. So I wasn't able   to finish it was only a 10 minute survey. 




So when you do qualify for a survey, you know, if you have   the time or if you're watching TV, and you can do it at the same time, maybe it's worth it for you,   other wise, maybe it won't be worth it for you. Again, the surveys that you will have available   to you will depend on what country you're from. So here when I click on surveys, you know there's no   surveys available for me that are directly from my blog.




 So I have these options. I can   always click on to find those surveys. And then when one is available to you, they will email   you and let you know. So you can click here on Web Push invitations. And then it says you will   be invited to participate in our surveys. on a regular basis via email or app push notification,   you now have the additional option of receiving invitations via our Web Push function.   




So this is currently only supported by Mozilla Firefox browsers. So right now,   if you activated this and you were using Mozilla Firefox, then it would give you a notification. I   guess, as you're browsing that you have a survey available. It says a small window will open up in   your browser, and by clicking on the window, you will be automatically redirected to the survey.  



Mobrog  ।  MOBROG Review 2021- Account Builder


 So you could enable that if you want, I can't enable it right now, because I'm using Chrome.   But you can see I do have the email invitations open and I received an invitation earlier today,   I wasn't around to do the survey, but that would have been a survey I could have done with mobrog.   Now one thing that is important to note, after you do that survey, go to my profile. And you can   see here that my profile is only 43% complete. 




So even though I did that five minutes survey at the   very beginning, and I thought I finished it, there's more information you can add   to your profile. So if you click here on these buttons, if I click on for example, automotive,   you can see it's only 50% done. So you have to fill out some more information. So here I,   they say when do you estimate that you will purchase or lease your next car so you can put on   whatever date that might be. And then do you own a motorcycle, so you could say yes or no.



 And then   you click Save. And now if I go back to automotive is that 100%. So in order to qualify for more   surveys, go through here and fill out each and every one of these sections and make sure it gets   to 100%. 



And then that way you will complete your profile, and you will qualify for more surveys.   Now I didn't even have that full and I still was able to complete two different surveys. So that   was great. You can also invite your friends by clicking here, and you can put in your friend's   email. And then if your friend completes three surveys, you will get rewarded with 80 cents, you   can send them an invite by email or you can click by link and then copy your link. And then you will   get paid for when someone completes three surveys as well. 




So that helps you out as well and could   help out your friends and family. So again, I've made so far one US dollar with this website. Once   I make four more dollars I can cash out if you have to change your email address or anything at   any time, you can do that by clicking here to make sure it matches your PayPal email or your skrill account.




LihatTutupKomentar