i Movie App Tutorial For Beginners On iPhone



If you don’t want to be tethered to your computer to edit videos, then download the I Movie App on the iPhone. You can combine different video clips, plus add music, add text, add voice-overs, and even share it on social media sites. 



And you can do this all from your iPhone. Stay tuned to learn how to edit videos using the I Movie App on your iPhone… Tap the I movie app Here we’ve got video, projects, and theater Tap video..shows all the videos on






to create a Hollywood style movie trailer So tap movie and we select our clips..select this one with the palms, the butterfly one, and the boats..then it says we have 3 items..create movie Here’s the movie 



So if we tap + we can add another tutorial, we can add photos Let’s add a selfie, add this selfie You can add audio..tap theme music..tap bright...use that one And we can also do a voice over Tap record “this is my wife and I having fun in the sun at the beach” 



Tap stop. Tap review..” this is my wife and I having fun in the sun at the beach” Ok Let’s accept that...tap accept As you can see we have got transitions here so we can tap on a transition and we’ve got these different transitions down the bottom here..we’ve got dissolve that’s automatically put there. 




We can do slide, wipe or fade..let’s do a fade for that one If you want to trim the clip put our finger on the yellow line here and just move it This will shorten the clip. If you want to split a clip, we can use the scissors one down the bottom here



 If you want to add text just tap the T..you’ll get a pop-up..fun in the sun..tap done You can edit again play it we just tap the play button..” this is my wife and I having fun in the sun at the beach” We can trash the video if we don’t want it..tap the trash sign Tap this icon..tap save the video. This will save it to the iPhone..



so choose HD 1080 p Now it’s exporting the movie to the phone and it says “the movie was exported to your photo library tap iTunes and you can share it to iTunes also And tap I Cloud drive to share it to the I Cloud Tap the YouTube app then we can sign in and publish it to YouTube Just enter your title, description, and tags Tap the message. 


Ok, we exported the movie and we can send a message That’s it! Now you know how to edit videos just using the I Movie App on your iPhone.
LihatTutupKomentar