among us apk mod - Among Us Mod Menu For iOS & Android

among us apk mod - Among Us Mod Menu For iOS & Android. Oh my God, guys, as you can see, I have among us plus, plus "among us apk mod" on my device

 

among us apk mod - Among Us Mod Menu For iOS & Android

among us apk mod - Among Us Mod Menu For iOS & Android

among us apk mod - Among Us Mod Menu For iOS & Android. Oh my God, guys, as you can see, I have among us plus, plus on my device. This is a sane modded version of the game guys, it gives you a complete advantage over other players, and is super, super cool. And in this tutorial, I'm going to show you how to download this on both iPhone and Androidamong us apk mod.


So I have it on my Android phone as well, this works on both platforms. So I'm just going to open it up on my iPhone and show you some of the gameplay features. So let me just put my phone down there. And let me just open it up. And as you can see, guys, there's this whole mod menu with a list of options we got no out cool down, open all skins open all pets, while app, always imposter. 


And this is just super, super cool guys, because who doesn't want to be at the top of the game among us. And among us plus, plus gives you the opportunity to do that.



Among Us Mod Menu For Android:

 So let me just go ahead and show you how to download this on your device. Among Us Mod Menu For iOS & Android


1. So if you're on iPhone, guys, you need to open up the settings app before you download this on your device guys. So you need to make sure that you do that. 


2. So you see the settings app right there, you want to go ahead and open that app. And once you're in there, guys, there are a few settings that we need to make sure are ready. 


3. So pretty much guys, you go down and you see the battery section. 


4. So just go into battery. And what you have to do is make sure that this option, low power mode is turned off. Now you'll know this is on because your battery percentage will turn yellow. 


5. So just make sure it's off. And all you have to do is go up to the general section. So you see general right there, press on that. 


6. And once you're in there, you need to find background app refresh and just make sure that this is turned on. Because if the background app refresh is turned off, this will not work. 


7. So make sure it's on it can be on either Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi and mobile data, it does not matter. It just needs to be turned on. 


8. So once that is done, guys, we are pretty much good to go. If you're on an iPhone, you've pretty much done everything. But you need to go to the App Store section and just make sure that automatic downloads are turned on, this should always be on but there is the chance it could be turned off for some reason. So just make sure it's on. And now guys, you're good to go. So I mean, I know the automatic downloads thing, but that should be turned on by default. 


Among Us Mod Menu For iOS & Android

So what you need to do now guys follow my steps exactly, you need to go to this insane website. Let me just type in the site. 


1. So the website guys are APKtime.net. So APKtime.net. So go to this website, guys. And once you're here, you just want to find the among us mod. 


2. Now you can either search this up, or you can just scroll around the site to find what you're looking for, I think among us is near the top. So as you can see among us plus, plus, just press on the app right there, press Start injection, and what this will do is download it straight onto your device. 


3. As you can see, this is what the downloading process looks like. I'm not going through with the download since I already have it on my iPhone. But guys, I want to show you how to download this if you have an Android as well. 


4. So that's the iPhone tutorial. Now let's get on with Android. So I have among us plus, plus, as you can see, and


5. if you want to download this on your Android open up the settings app and


6.  you need to find the battery section. So you see down here where it says battery and performance, you just need to go ahead and open that app. 


7. So open up battery and performance guys, and you need to find the battery saver and make sure this is off. Now you'll know it's on because your battery percentage will turn yellow like on the iPhone. So just make sure the battery saver is off and you're good to go.


8. Now all you have to do is go with the same website as on iPhone guys the same site. So let me just go ahead and go to my browser and type in the site. So guys, remember the website is apktime.net. So go to the website, the same size on iPhone and all you have to do is go ahead and find among us plus, plus, and press on it. 


So let's do that together. Press Start injection and this will download it straight onto your device. 


Now I'm not going to go through with the download since I already have it on my Android phone. But that's pretty much how you download among us plus, plus on both iPhone and Android. Hope you guys enjoyed the tutorials. 


LihatTutupKomentar