Summertime Saga Mobile v 0.20.8 - iOS & Android Gameplay for Summertime Saga Mobile

Summertime Saga Mobile v 0.20.8 - iOS & Android Gameplay for Summertime Saga Mobile

Summertime Saga Mobile v 0.20.8 - iOS & Android Gameplay for Summertime Saga Mobile

Summertime Saga Mobile v 0.20.8 - iOS & Android Gameplay for Summertime Saga Mobile: Hi, everyone. So in this tutorial, I'm going to be showing you how to download the mobile version of summertime saga on any of your iOS or Android mobile devices. Hope you get it. And doesn't matter since I'm using an iPhone in this tutorial doesn't matter if


 you're using any other device, like I said, you can download it on any of your iOS devices just by following the steps I'm going to be showing using the latest version is the version 0.2. Point two 0.0 point 02. Sorry, 0.2 0.8. 


Yes, that's the summertime saga like we're there. And this is a game I can ride there on the left side, underneath health. So what I'm going to be doing over here right now is that I'll just remove the game, so that I can show you how I will install it in my phone.

 So like I said, doesn't matter whichever device you're using, just follow the steps that I'll be showing you and you'll be able to get it since I've deleted it right now let's move into the tutorial. And let me show you the steps.

 So step number one: open your settings and go to general settings. Yep, right in the control center, and open background app refresh. 


Yes, open background app refresh. And make sure that your background at refreshes on Wi Fi and cellular data. This is step one, which is only for iOS devices. 

If you're using an Android device, skip to step number two, which is that you go to your battery settings. And you make sure that your power saver mode on your Android devices. 

And your low power mode on your iOS devices turned off just the way it is over here on this tutorial and on my phone screen. If it's on if it's on, turn it off doesn't matter. 

So you the two steps pretty simple, then you close settings. And what you do is that you go to your browser. Yes, you go to your browser and into the search engine bar. You type in app tweet, laptop, you type in app to start typing in the search engine burner. 


And as soon as you type as soon as you type in that result type in search, you will see a list of modern games and apps will appear right in front of you just the way it has appeared. 

In this tutorial on my screen. And this list contains some cool stuff and looking at IQ for 3d Pokemon GO TO GOD geo, we thought God I just thought that anyways, 

in the search engine and the search bar I'm sorry, type in summertime saga for a while and you'll see in the game description as says, mobile download iOS and Android. 

So if it's signed or not removed, you can just go into downloaded and start the injection process by clicking that button. And remember, there's no need for jailbreaking or rooting. 

It's pretty simple. There's no need to do there's no need for jailbreaking or rooting you can simply just start the injection process. And what you do is that you wait for like a couple a couple of seconds. 


And I'm sorry, not   not a couple of seconds, you wait for a couple of minutes, because the injection process may take like a couple of minutes. But it's all cool. And yeah, it's all cool. And as soon as the injection process finishes, what will happen is that like will it be likewise, it will be on the screen, it will load for three to four seconds afterwards, you have to you'll be asked to complete this one last little tiny easy keep dashing, charming, cool step that I'm going to be showing you right now.

 So what I have to do is that I do complete two offers from the list below and follow the instructions to complete the injection process. So anyways, obviously, we offer the easiest ones I'm going to say easier to offers a glimpse on the list. And the first one will be the fetch rewards install and run for 30 seconds to unlock the content. 

So what it means is that I've installed this app patcher boards and run it for 30 seconds on my phone. No way these apps are downloaded from the official Apple Store or the Play Store. If in case you're using an Android device, and I would advise it running for 40 to 50 seconds, just so that the offer is properly completed. 

And over here I just fast forwarded the video just to make it short. So I've completed off in number one now what I'm going to be doing is I'm leaving me open number two, which is this one. Yep, same kind of an offer but for different apps. So I'm used to doing this one, download it and run it for 30 seconds as specified but not for 30 seconds, since I advise you all to do it. 


And when you do, I will want it for 40 to 50 seconds. And I have fast forwarded the video over here. And remember if you don't like these ads, you can delete them afterwards anyways, and the offer is completed and when your contents are downloaded, I would advise you to run it for 40 to 50 seconds and boom. I've done it and boom there you go. 

Your summertime saga is downloaded on your mobile device. It's pretty simple. Just follow the steps and you will be able to get it. So thanks for watching guys. I hope you like the video and subscribe to this


LihatTutupKomentar