Fortnite MOBILE is Back! Play Fortnite Mobile after Ban from Appstore (C2 S7)

 Yo, what's going on everybody in today's tutorial, I'm going to be going ahead and showing you guys how you can download fortnight on your guys's iOS or Android devices. 

Okay, now as you guys can see, currently in my hand is my Samsung device and I have fortnight on this device. 

Okay, now guys, currently there is a dispute going on between fortnight and some mobile makers, okay, so such as iOS, okay, that's why fortnight is unavailable on the iOS App Store. 

Play Fortnite Mobile after Ban from Appstore (C2 S7)


Okay, now guys, I have found a very easy way that you guys can use to download fortnight onto your guys's iPhones, iPad, or whatever device you use to play fortnight, including Android. 

Okay, now as you guys can see in my hand is my iPhone is my iOS device. And I was able to download fortnight you know, in a matter of minutes, it's very simple and very easy. 

Okay. Now guys, what do you need to do in order to download fortnight you'll need to just go ahead and watch this video all the way until the end, and then just follow my simple and easy step-by-step guide. 

Play Fortnite Mobile after Ban from Appstore (C2 S7)

Okay, guys, the first step is you're going to go ahead and grab your mobile device. It doesn't matter what kind of device it can be an iPhone, iPod, or iPad. And once you guys go ahead and grab that device, you'll need to go ahead and just follow my simple step-by-step guide. Like I said before, 

okay, now as you guys can see, I'm using fortnight on my iOS device, everything works. It's amazing, perfect, you know, it's honestly so so wonderful to play on iOS device. I know that some of us don't have consoles. 

That's why Okay, I guess the first step is you'll need to head into your settings. Once you guys are in settings, head into the battery settings and you'll need to make sure that low power mode is turned off. 

Alright guys, very important. Once you guys do that, scroll up and head into general, then head into background app refresh. And you'll need to make sure that this is turned on. Okay, guys, so just put this on either Wi Fi, or Wi Fi and cellular data.

 Okay, the last and final step that you need to do is scroll down head into the app store settings and make sure that automatic downloads are turned on. Okay. Now guys, once you do all this, all you need to do is go ahead and open up the web browser. 

And once you guys open up the web browser, you need to head over to this website. It's called oh ogzilla.net Okay guys, just like this.www.ogzilla.net. Now once you guys are on https://www.ogzilla.net/, all you need to do guys is head into the game settings, I mean in the game section down below, and then you just scroll down until you find fortnight Okay. 


Now if you guys can't find it, you can also go ahead and use the search bar located at the top of the screen, just search for "Fortnite"', it'll show up and then all you need to do is press the blue Install button underneath that okay. Now once you guys do that, it's gonna then start installing and basically what it's doing is it's gonna go ahead and install the fourth and the fortnight launcher onto your guys's iOS or Android devices. 

And then all you need to do is wait for the complete download to finish and then you guys can start playing fortnight okay, but yeah, that's how simple this tutorial is. Okay guys, just remember all you need to do is follow all the instructions and then fortnight will be downloaded onto your guys's iOS or Android devices. 

Okay, guys. Now as you guys can see, currently I have fortnight on my device and honestly, it's so fun to play on iOS

LihatTutupKomentar