adobe mixamo

adobe mixamo- A New Streamlined Method 

Hi, Today I show you how to get adobe mixamo. Previously, I outlined a methodology for bringing Mixamo animations into HitFilm. Today I am unveiling a much more streamlined and super-easy way to do the same thing! So this method will be much easier to do and does not require the use of Blender. The first thing I want to do is, of course, go to Mixamo and find a model that I want to use. I think I will just pick a random one... maybe passive marker man? adobe mixamo.

The passive marker man looks good to me! Then I will click "find animations" and let's just find a random animation... maybe a dance move of some sort. Let's go with, how about the YMCA? Let's do the YMCA. That's perfect! Okay, so now what I'm going to do is just download, and I can set to whatever frames per second I want, and click download. Now that I'm back in HitFilm, I can go ahead and import that animation as a 3d model. So I click import 3d model, navigate to where the YMCA dance FBX animation is, and then import or open that as a model.

Now, two things will happen. One is, if I actually go there, you will now see that there is a YMCA dance FBM folder. This has all of the textures that are needed for that model. Also, some of these may or may not be actually visible. I actually want the opacity turned on for the body matte, as well as the... looks like the head. I need the head-on, right? That's... that'll be important! Also the eyes. If it's really important to me, I can also turn on the opacity of the reflectors.

I would also go ahead and go through here and maybe change the illumination models and adjust all of the other sliders as well, but when I am done then I would click OK. So now it's going to bring in a model called YMCA dance, and it's going to bring in animation for that YMCA dance. So let me just go ahead and make a new composite shot, clicking ok.

I will drag the YMCA dance FBX model into here. If I open up the properties, I can find the animations folder and drag the animations to that. Now if I go ahead... and just for good measure, I'm gonna tick on the loop that animation. You can see now that this works! It works perfectly without having any need to wash it through Blender. Without having any need to set any other thing up. It was quick.

It was easy, and it was really that fast! I accidentally came about this, and then after doing it I thought, "What the heck did I just do? Maybe I can replicate that!" Sure enough, it's really that simple to download a Mixamo animation and replicate it. So probably the next question you're asking is... will this work if I upload my own model? The answer is yes, absolutely! So I happen to have a low poly skeleton model that I found on Sketchfab. If I just click on "upload a character," and then I drag that into the Mixamo character uploading window, it will bring this in.

If I go through the process of assigning the points to it where they belong, and I'll just quickly do that... Wrists, elbows. It's real easy with a skeleton model because you can really quickly see the joints there! We'll just go about there, and click "next." Then it should be able to auto rig that skeleton pretty quickly. Then I should be able to fairly quickly animate it and then load that animation back into HitFilm, and then be able to do the exact same thing that I did before. adobe mixamo.

So now that it's auto rigged, it looks pretty good. I will click next, and it will bring it up into the window itself. It is already got a YMCA dance going on here, but let me just change it out. Let's go with the Macarena, just because. So now I have the Macarena, I can go ahead and download this as an animation. Now back in HitFilm, all I need to do is import the 3d model, which is the Macarena dance. adobe mixamo.

Again, I may have to change the opacity. In this case, I have to bring up the diffuse color as well. Otherwise, you can't see it at all. I think... I think I'll make it kind of a grayish, you know skeleton look. Clicking okay, here it is. Now if I bring in the Macarena dance model, opening up the model, and finding the animations folder, I drag the Macarena animations folder, and again if I wish I can click/tick on "loop." Now you can see that he is dancing around, and it's working just fine, even though he was a model that I personally uploaded to the MixamO website.

So it works either way! So if you have any questions, please do me a favor and leave them a comment in the comment section below. Also if you like this kind of content, do me a favor and subscribe to the website, click on the little bell icon for notifications, like this tutorial, share it with your friends, and otherwise thanks for reading! next tutorial.



LihatTutupKomentar