how to get a free netflix account

Welcome, everyone, I was very excited to share this tutorial. Because I am going to show you how to get a free netflix account For FREE.
how to get a free netflix account

 

how to get a free netflix account

 
Welcome, everyone, I was very excited to share this tutorial. Because today I am going to show you how to get a free Netflix account. So as you can see, I have the Netflix app on my device. And today in this tutorial, I'm gonna be showing you to get a free subscription. So what you want to do is go to the website ogemaw.org. This is the only website I found on the whole internet, where you can actually go ahead and get yourself free Netflix guys. So once you're on the website, you just need to provide your email. So let me just go ahead and put that there. And then you need to provide whether you want to get premium there. So obviously, we want to get the Netflix premium. And then how many months Do we want this for. 

So I'm going to go for 12 months, and then pick whether we're an iPhone or Android Saman Android, and then press the black button that says I want Netflix. So guess once you've pressed this button, it is going to generate the free Netflix into your device as you can see, so this is really cool. And it's pretty easy in my opinion. So get there are a few more steps to complete. Once this is done, you're going to have to do a short anti-spam verification by downloading two apps and running them for at least 30 seconds. So, guys, I'm going to go ahead and download these two apps from the Play Store. I'm going to go with this one boodle. All I have to do guys is download this app and run it for at least 30 seconds. (This tutorial on how to get a free netflix account)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And this will allow me to complete the human verification and get my free Netflix. So while the app is downloading, I am going to go back onto the list and pick a second app to download guys. So basically, I'm just going to give it a minute here for this app to start downloading. And now I'm going to go back onto the list and get a second app. So I'm gonna go with this one portal quest. And all I have to do is go ahead and download the app and run it for at least 30 seconds. So it's really easy guys, as you can see. So I'm just going to give it a minute here for these two apps to download. And then all I have to do is run each of them for at least 30 seconds. So it's really easy. And it's definitely worth it if you want to get free Netflix. (This tutorial on how to get a free netflix account)

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
So as you can see the boodle app downloaded. So I'm going to go ahead and open it. And all I have to do guys is spend 30 seconds on this app. So it's really simple. And then I can go ahead and get the free Netflix. So I'm basically going to interact with the app for at least 30 seconds, guys, it's really easy, I'm going to register for an account here. And then I should be able to go ahead and get myself free Netflix. So it's really insane as you can see, and just putting in this email here typing in some constant stuff. And I just need to provide a password. So yeah, you don't have to sign up with them if you don't want to. But I feel like doing interactions on the app is going to allow me to complete the human verification easier. (This tutorial on how to get a free netflix account)

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
So I'm just going to ask me about my birthday. So I'm just going to go ahead and give it my birthday and my gender. So I'm male, and then just press next. And as you can see, I've registered with this app now. So it looks like my account expired or something. But that doesn't really matter. So I'm just going to spend a little bit more time on this app guys. And then I'm going to go back to my home screen. And we're just going to give it a minute for the second app to download. So I'm just going to go back to the Play Store. And as you can see, the portal quest app is pretty much finished downloading it's 97%. So we're just gonna give it a minute here for that to completely download. And then all we have to do is run it for at least 30 seconds. (This tutorial on how to get a free netflix account)

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
So as you can see, the app is currently downloading. Okay, so it's done. So this is a game, it seems and all I have to do is play this game for at least 30 seconds. So it's really easy, guys. Even if you have no knowledge of the app or the game, it doesn't matter. As long as they're touching around and interacting with it, you should be able to complete the human verification quite easily. So I'm just going to go ahead and play this. As you can see, I have to download some resources it looks like so I can do that if I want. And so go ahead, the press begins the download. And now it's downloading these resources for the game. So it's really easy, I set it up to win, all the stuff was downloaded. (This tutorial on how to get a free netflix account)

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
So I'm just going to play this for at least 30 seconds and not too good at the game. But that's okay. You just have to do basic human interactions. And that will allow you to complete the human verification. So yeah, I'm just going to scroll through this game for a little bit. It seems to be some sort of like, adventure game or something. So yeah, so it's gonna play this for a little bit more and then and go back. And we're gonna see if we got free Netflix. So we got this merchant here, something going on. Not too good at this game, as I said before, not really sure what's going on. (This tutorial on how to get a free netflix account)

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
But yeah, so you just saw spend at least 30 seconds on the app, if you spend over 30 seconds, it will still work. But if you spend under 30 seconds, it won't. So make sure you spend at least 30 seconds. So I'm just going to play this for a little bit more guys. And then I'm going to my home screen and we're seeing if we got the free Netflix. So I'm just going to run this for a little bit more. As you can see, I claimed some items that look like this looks pretty cool. And yeah, this is a pretty cool game in my opinion. But yeah, so there's a mailbox and some cool content in this game. So yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and play this for a little bit more. And then I can go to my home screen and we'll see if we got Netflix free. (This tutorial on how to get a free netflix account)

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
So Yeah, I'm just scrolling through the game right now it's pretty easy for you fine. And then we can go to our home screen and check. So as you can see some stuff down locks the dungeon.
Yeah, so yeah, you want to spend maybe like a minute, 30 seconds at a minimum. So as you can see guys, I got the Ultra HD Premium subscription on Netflix. So this is insane. And of course, if I go into Netflix, as you can see, I can actually use it, of course, I can play a show if I want. So this is pretty cool. And as you can see, it did work completely. So be sure to share the website with your friends. So if I want I can go to the TV show section and I can read something. So let's see what's available. (This tutorial on how to get a free netflix account)

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
We got a lot of shows. Yeah, so there's a lot of cool stuff to read. As you can see, I could play say this show here, American Sniper, all I have to do is okay, well I can't read that, it seems. But I can play one of these shows guys. And all I have to do is go ahead and just play it. So as you can see, this is pretty cool. I could play this whole show here. And as you can see it works completely so remember to share the website with your friends and you can all go ahead and get yourself free Netflix guys. So as you can see the show is loading and this is pretty cool. So be sure to share it with your friends if you want to go ahead and get this on your device. And yeah, so this is pretty cool. (This tutorial on how to get a free netflix account)

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
As you can see it completely works. And yeah, so have you seen you guys in a future tutorial? Be sure to Like comment, follow the website, if you got any future content you want me to make. So yeah, as you can see him reading the show. It's working completely. So this is really really cool speaking as a future tutorial, peace.

 

 
LihatTutupKomentar